Saturday, August 8, 2009

Navy Memorial in Charleston





Dave was a Submariner for 10 years...some of the best in his life. He was GREAT at what he did. Dave left this Port when it was closed down. They are in the process of building a beautiful memorial. I was really glad we made it down there to see it..
For those of you who know me, know I have a special place in my heart for the good 'ol USA. I love our country. I am forever thankful to those men and women who made our freedom possible. Thank you to past, present, and future military men and women. The Statues are named "The Homecoming" and "The Lone Sailor"...

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing tribute to our amazing country and the great freedoms we enjoy. Thanks for sharing and reminding us all why we are able to live in such an amazing country.

    ReplyDelete